Sunday 17 July 2016

It's Been a Busy Few Months!

In the time since I last posted I have moved house! It's all been very full on and exhausting but the house is amazing! I have a work room, a garden, a lovely kitchen and incredible views! 

The view from my work room!

It's been a busy few months work wise too. I made favours for my sister's wedding (as well as my own dress and necklace!), bunting and a flower crown for my other sister's birthday, an assortment of tea cosies, cushion covers, cards and I have been commissioned to make a tunic from some BEAUTIFUL Indian silk. Exciting times! 

Bunting and flower crown fit for a pixie princess! 

Cabled Shetland Wool Tea Cosy

This is the gift I made for my friend's kid's first birthday. 

Hooded Scarf

My necklace 

My dress

Cushion covers and my beautiful new cutting mat!

Tunic pattern for the gorgeous Indian silk

Happy Monster Tea Cosy

Simple Silvery Grey Tea Cosy 

More Happy Monster Tea Cosies!

Individual name tags for wedding favours, lots of fun to make and it made me so happy to contribute to my sister's wedding! 

Big Slouchy Sock Yarn Hat

Baby Cardigan 

One last happy monster! 

I hope everyone is keeping well! 






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home