Sunday 6 September 2015

Custom Order Packaged and Ready

An Etsy customer ordered a necklace and pair of earrings to match the bracelet she bought a few weeks ago. I'm so delighted that she liked her bracelet enough to want matching pieces, it really is such a confidence boost!

I got to order a whole load of beautiful gemstone chips to make the pieces and have loads left over to play with, which will be super fun!

I used orange/clear carnelian, red aventurine, mahogany obsidian, brown goldstone, leopard skin jasper and rhodonite chips in random order on wire for structure.

I also made and lined a box for posting, which was simpler than I expected so I'm going to try to do that in future for sending jewellery. 

Good mail day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home